MOVE by Twenty3
This is Sherlyn, the founder & creative lead at Twenty3. You might have noticed that the word "stretch" is misspelled on our new Infuser Bottles. I could never spell it right and even after countless times checking it, I didn't spot the error. I would like to sincerely apologise for this and if you'd like to purchase them, I will be giving you a pair of Tyler Ankle Socks and a notebook. We hope these will be of use to you. Thank you!
Note: The socks and notebooks will be given at random, and may not be exact to the photos shown.
How To Make The Most Of Your BPA-Free Infuser Bottle
* Drink up and check off the hours as you go with an erasable marker. Re-fill and drink at least 3 bottles a day.
* Carry it around with ease and let its sleek design complement your outfit.
* Make your very own naturally-flavoured water to help curb cravings for sugary drinks and keep your health and fitness goals in check. Here’s how:
1. Slice fruits and vegetables of your choice into bite-sized pieces
2. Place the sliced fruits, vegetables and any herbs you like into the infusion basket
3. Fill up the bottle with water, replace the infusion basket and screw on the lid.
4. Let it sit in the fridge and let the magic happen!
Details & Fit :
- Material : Polypropylene (recycle number 5)
- Made of eco-friendly plastic that is BPA-free
- 710ml capacity
- Removable infuser basket allows you to add your favourite fruit, flavour, tea and ice to water
- Built-in handle for carrying convenience
- Flip lid with leak proof cap
- Reusable, handwash only
- Not microwave safe
- Avoid hot water
- Ideal for sports and daily use: cycling, gym, hiking, camping, travel, office, school, home etc
- Color : Blue
Dimension: 23cm (H) X 7.5cm (D)
Visit HERE for detailed 'Shipping & Returns' information.
- Do not mix colors
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak
- Avoid direct sunlight when drying
- Iron / steam with low heat